Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Parts

Options
  • 18-01-2011 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Are there any good places that sell parts for building pcs. I used komplett efore and found them very VERY slow. Elara dont seem to have the range. Any recomendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Fastest that I've used outside Ireland would be scan.co.uk or ebuyer.com. Amazon.co.uk can be fast too if you can get from amazon themselves or a good seller, if they have what you're looking for and ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Iv used overclockers.co.uk for my current i7 build and about 50% of my last Dual core system and found them to have a great selection and 2 day delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I use Dabs.ie for a lot of my stuff. Definitely one of the cheaper sites, and I usually get my stuff within three days. (assuming no weekends/holidays/etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

grand, while im here can ya recommend a site where i can buy cheap 2gb ddr2 ram and ddr3. both for laptops

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

memoryc.com.

• Advertisement
Advertisement