Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Marlborough St from O Connell ST

Options
  • 18-01-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Going to a restaurant in Talbot St this evening and want to park in Marlborough St., car park. I'l be driving from the South so will turn left at O'Connell St bridge and head uo towards Gate theatre, after that I'm lost. I think I have to do a u turn there and come back down the other side but I dont know where to turn then, Can anyone help please ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

avoid o connell street and turn right onto eden quay, continue left at liberty hall and cross the tram tracks into gardiner street.
    go up gardiner street and turn left into parnell street and trn left into marlborough street

alternatively you can turn right into marlborough street at the taxi rank on o connell street

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I think the entrance for that carpark is actually on Sean McDermott St. Upper.

Admiral is correct, but IMO the easiest way is up O'Connell St. and you go right at the first right turn:

Map Here.

Advertisement