Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help need dealing with samsung

Options
  • 18-01-2011 6:17pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

i bought a new samsung netbook on 9th january 2011 in Bahrain - it has an international warrenty.

on the 15th january 2011, the charger stopped working, no power going into the brick.

i tried a different lead an still no power.

so i emailed samsung through their website on the 15th january 2011 - no response.

i telephoned them today and got through to an american call centre, where the girl couldnt understand a word i said.

i called back when got home, aftet 20 mins on the phone, there i was told they would have to pick up the netbook and charger and send it their repair centre and it would be 10 working days before i got it back.

the 2nd girl couldnt find the serial number or reference number, so she put me on hold and then hung up on me

does anyone have a phone number of samsung ireland ? where i can speak to some in ireland ?

thanks

IB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

0330 SAMSUNG(726-7864)
    www.samsung.com/ie
    or
    Telephone Support

To assist our customer service team, please have your model number, serial number and date of purchase ready when calling
    TAll Samsung products: 0818 717100
    Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
    Sunday: CLOSED

you can call +44 (0)1932 454358. Call costs vary - please contact your provider for details.

Google is a wonderful tool

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

errr...........thanks agent 99

they are the numbers i have been using or them but that phone number goes to the American call centre, i am trying to find an irish number for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Weird irishbird, I called the Samsung support line for a fridge freezer just before Christmas using the 0818 number and got through to a place in Sandyford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

The phone book suggests (01)2933120 but I would not be surprised if they just forward you to the same call centre.

Advertisement