Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentation & Practice Audit help!!

• 18-01-2011 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone. I havent posted much here but gotten to a stage where I am betwen giving up BER's as sometimes i thinkits not worth the hassle!
    Anyway, I got a notification that i wwas to be audited on site in Feb and just wondering what it entails. Obviously they go through all my calculations but anything I shoudl be aware of?
    Really not looking forward to it and I dont know about ye but I have been going thourgh the survey all day questioning myself on 'didi i di this' and did i dio that right'!

I have had a few low energy lighting audits but nothign liek this. Its being done by one of the new external autitors and I am told it wll atke 3 hours...and of all houses, this homeowner was as contrary!Just what i need!

Am i making too much of all this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Advertisement