Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about arts 2nd semester

Options
  • 18-01-2011 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

i did principles of micro and macro last semester is it right that im doin them again in 2nd semester?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I looked at one degree example, DN026 Economics & Finance, and it clearly states "Semester One & Two" next to ECON10010 (Microeconomics) and ECON10020 (Macroeconomics).

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

No, you dont have to do them in the second semester if you have already done them in the 1st.

Unless you failed them of course.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I do both those modules as core modules, and it states on SIS that they are Semester One OR Semester Two - I did Micro in S1 and Macro in S2, but I could have equally done both in S1 and you are not required to do them again in S2 - they shouldn't appear on your timetable.

Ask your programme office if there appears to be something wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

aww damn is there someone i can contact?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

partyndbs wrote: »
    aww damn is there someone i can contact?

If you go to the Arts Programme Office, they should help you out. I do Economics through BAFS, so it might be a little different - my friend is doing Economics through the BA and he has restrictions on when he can do each economics module - nonetheless, the program office will be able to help you out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement