Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question mocks on this board.

• 18-01-2011 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Are the passing of mock papers around on this board going to be banned?. Shall it be safe to continue my nightly browse or from next week will i start a lock down of this forum. I don't know the usual rules of this board when it comes to the mock times. I do remember a status on facebook " boardz .ie has all de mocks it's class ". Yes, well he is now doing a PLC, Karma!.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

Well it doesn't matter for me. Mine start on Monday week and I haven't heard of any that are starting any earlier so if anything i would be the source of the information. Definitely not gonna go saying what on the papers though, if I have to work hard I'm making sure everyone else has to to :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

SDTimeout wrote: »
    Are the passing of mock papers around on this board going to be banned?. Shall it be safe to continue my nightly browse or from next week will i start a lock down of this forum. I don't know the usual rules of this board when it comes to the mock times. I do remember a status on facebook " boardz .ie has all de mocks it's class ". Yes, well he is now doing a PLC, Karma!.

People who did a PLC could be collecting a degree beside you.

There is a copyright issue with mock papers, so publication of them on boards will be treated as breaches of copyright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maher08

Last year Boards had a lot of the Mock papers. Be aware that different schools use different companies for the actual mock exam papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 0987654321

Last year boards was covered in mock papers! Are they up this year?

Advertisement