Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone remember this game??

• 18-01-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

I played it a couple of times but by god it was a stnker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WottTwOiR7o

Anyone else got any obscure games they came across in arcades?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I know the game but have never played it...stink by all accounts! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hah remember reading about that years ago. Thought it looked cool at the time. Never played it though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Those games stank like Baby Hermans diapers, avoid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Jesus, I remember that piece of shìt. A huge cabinet for such a small, worthless gimmick of a game.

You could actually beat the game by just using the same kick. I never completed the game because it was so dull and crap that I just walked away from the thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,748 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I never got to experience a real arcade.

I hate you all.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

God I remember that game it was total garbage but I thought it was cool at the time, what an idiot I was:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Anyone know were there was a cab?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

LoGiE wrote: »

Well it was either in Leisureplex Tallaght or Dawsons in Bray where I played it. most likely Dawsons.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

pdbhp wrote: »
    Well it was either in Leisureplex Tallaght or Dawsons in Bray where I played it. most likely Dawsons.

tallaght had one if I remember rightly .Barneys in the city centre had the similar "Time traveller" game .I remember them unpacking it and setting it up actually ...looked awesome , but was terrible to play...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

LoGiE wrote: »

Can't remember if it was Galway (Seapoint or one of the others out in Salthill) or Bundoran.

I'm thinking Bundoran since it had shìtloads of different arcades in the same area. Heh, I can still remember the layout of all the cabs in Galway & Bundoran, spoilt for choice back then :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement