Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work in sandyford

Options
  • 18-01-2011 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi all,
    new to this board.
    have just moved to greystones and was wondering is there an easy way to commute to sandyford industrial estate for work or do i really need to get the dart to city and then the luas back out.
    thanks for reading.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I think Finnegan's Bus service have a link between Bray Dart stn. and Luas.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Night-Bus-Luas-Link-from-Finnegan-Bray/170003949715?v=wall&viewas=0
    Luas Link : Bray to Sandyford Luas & return throughout the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Yes, you can take the bus to the 'Marriott' stop outside of Bray, where you can pick up the Finnegans bus. (At least it left from there last year, it doesn't say it on the website).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

Its crazy isn't it....Public transport in this country is crap and doesn't link up.
    If I have to use it i get the dart to Blackrock and get a bus from there.

I could give you a lift but its never easy coordinating times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,934 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

84 bus goes through Cherrywood and you can get the Luas from there to Sandyford. The downside is the 84 is very infrequent (thank you local FG councillors) and apparently there's quite a distance between the bus and luas stops in Cherrywood.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

The 114 from Blackrock Dart Stn was a great way for getting to Sandyford in my younger days - there wasn't any other realistic option back in the 90's ...buses are kinda infrequent for that service now but might be an option to consider.

Welcome to Greystones, and welcome to boards.ie!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

I used to get the 84x to the junction of the N11 and Leopardstown road, then just a short stroll up Leopardstown road.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭JoeRadd

Hey i work in sandyford get in there mon to fri for 8:30 leave at 5pm, if you wanna share the cost might be able to give you a lift

Advertisement