Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need PCI NCI (Network Inferface Card) ASAP

Options
  • 18-01-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    A long shot, but I need a PCI Network Interface Card by tomorrow morning, and for the first time in about 12 years I don't have any lying about the workshop.

I know these things are only about 15euro from PC World/Maplin, it's just that I need it tonight/first thing tomorrow.

Don't suppose anyone has one lying about? Willing to pay a few quid obviously and will pick up around City/Salthill/Knocknacarra

Cheers :)

-EDIT- Just to add, PM me if you have something lying about with your phone number (or ill give you mine) and i'll come meet you to pick it up straight away, cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Still need this? I reckon I have some 100 meg ones knocking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Robbo wrote: »
    Still need this? I reckon I have some 100 meg ones knocking about.

Shhh! I thought there was an unwritten boards rule not to assist in any way with the assembly of JC's doomsday machine...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks fellahs - got sorted in the end. It's amazing what you'll find at the bottom of boxes you havent look at in years

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Zzippy wrote: »
    Shhh! I thought there was an unwritten boards rule not to assist in any way with the assembly of JC's doomsday machine...

You honestly think i'm gonna use CAT5 on that? Dude, i'll be transmitting so much data that CAT6 has nothing on me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Pfft! Transmitting all that data... didn't you watch Independence Day? Hope you gotta Jeff Goldblum-proof firewall... ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement