Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are Mr Kipling Choc Chip bars?

Options
  • 18-01-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I used to love those choc chip bars by Mr Kipling but they seem to have
    disappeared over the last few months.
    Only those Tesco Value ones are available now - which I wont dare buy.

Has anyone seen them around or are they discontinued?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

i think i know those ones, 6 chocolate slices in the red box? they still make them but they are in new packaging, individually wrapped instead of 3 trays with 2 slices in each, it seems to be a slightly lighter chocolate sort of like sponge cake, here is a pic of the new ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

i think i know those ones, 6 chocolate slices in the red box? they still make them but they are in new packaging, individually wrapped instead of 3 trays with 2 slices in each, it seems to be a slightly lighter chocolate sort of like sponge cake, here is a pic of the new ones

Nope they're chocolate slices. The cake bars are I think 5 in a pack, they're like the mars/jaffa/milkyway etc type cake bars in shape.
    015402.jpg?ts=634272235660

They have them back in Tesco at the moment, a large range of the Mr Kipling (like the jamtarts/mini battenburgs/angel slices/chocolate slices/cake bars) are 2 for €3 there. Dunnes have an offer on some of them too.

Advertisement