Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Asian Guy Sings Metallica!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Firstly, he's Indian not Asian.

Secondly, my God they're terrible. I when I read the title I was expecting some guy who was ridiculously good or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

He sings nearly as well as Hetfield does these days;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I can't see any videos... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Dr.Poca wrote: »

Well, technically, he is Asian.

But anyways, they're pretty awful alright. I love how he's eating his dinner while singing Master Of Puppets.

He covers other stuff like Ronan Keating, too which are equally awful awesome:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Duggy747 wrote: »
    But anyways, they're pretty awful alright. I love how he's eating his dinner while singing Master Of Puppets.

Yeah, the way he's spitting it out when it gets to the singing part :P

Still, interesting to see all the same I guess...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Secondly, my God they're terrible. I when I read the title I was expecting some guy who was ridiculously good or something.

Indian is Asian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

So much fail right there.

I never understood how India was considered to be Asian and used to think it referred to just China, Korea, Japan. You learn something new every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I never understood how India was considered to be Asian and used to think it referred to just China, Korea, Japan. You learn something new every day!

For years I used to think the same thing.

Heh, I was going to call the thread Old Indian Guy Sings Metallica! but then someone would've come along and said: "How do you know he's Indian??......blah blah blah......." :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Oh man he's good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Advertisement