Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Camp

• 18-01-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I know its early but I'm just considering my options for this coming summer. I'm a primary teacher in training and thinking about possible places to work this summer. Does anyone know of a summer camp that run over easter/summer that would have jobs or anything of that sort? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Your best bet might actually be to organise one yourself. It is easy enough to do if you have ideas and there's plenty of time. My GF made a bit of money off doing a small one a few years back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

ATC Language and Travel usually run two English Language Schools for Spanish & Italian teenagers out in UL. Even if you don't have a TEFL qualification, they're always looking for group leaders to coordinate sports, excursions and activities for July/August anyway.

http://www.atcireland.ie/eng/about_atc/job_vacancies__1

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Hi Sunshine

Check this one out, kids camp jobs in Fota Island Resort, there's also a link for Kids Camp jobs in France somewhere there aswell.

http://www.misu.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1317:summer-jobs-at-foto-island-resort&catid=3:milive-news&Itemid=73

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

you could try the old rectory in croom she runs camps every year and has a lot of staff there for the camps

also letsgo.ie run camps in the county that might be of interest to you too

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Taceom

I know its early but I'm just considering my options for this coming summer. I'm a primary teacher in training and thinking about possible places to work this summer. Does anyone know of a summer camp that run over easter/summer that would have jobs or anything of that sort? :)

If you are looking for an action-packed camp you could try the UL Activity Centre at two-mile-gate Killaloe. I don't know if they do take on summer staff but would imagine they do as their summer weeks are very busy with camps. My children love the summer camp there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement