Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanical/spatial aptitude test for companies in Shannon

• 18-01-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone ever completed a mechanical and spatial aptitude test for any company in Shannon or knows what kind of Q's they involve etc.

I know someone that got called for one this week and I said i would look into it for him.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭irishturkey

I've done one for a place in Limerick, they can be tricky enough at times but generally bear absolutely no relation to the actual job. Have a gander here...

http://www.psychometric-success.com/faq/faq-spatial-aptitude-test.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Lol26

Do you know what % you had to get to pass or how many Q's correct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭irishturkey

Oh I can't remember right now. Personally I found it pretty difficult so stopped trying after a bit but I know other people who found them ok. My advice is just go google them and practice them as much as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Lol26

Oh I can't remember right now. Personally I found it pretty difficult so stopped trying after a bit but I know other people who found them ok. My advice is just go google them and practice them as much as possible

Thanks for your help :)

Advertisement