Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben & Jerrys cinema stands

Options
  • 18-01-2011 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

It seems that every time I get an ice-cream from ben & Jerrys in the cinema that the service is atrocious.
    I always order the Core Sundae but a lot of the time either they have no sauces prepared or not even an employee serving!
    They seem to make a balls of the whipped cream too - they dont seem to know how to shape the cream.
    Whether its Liffey Valley or Cineworld (and UCI in The Square but may that place Rest In Peace), I seem to constantly encounter hassle getting an ice-cream.
    Come back Haagen Dazs, there is nothing to forgive!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

What's the Core Sundae? I never buy from them,I'd rather a full tub in the house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

greetings wrote: »
    What's the Core Sundae?

2 or 3 scoops of your choice with a caramel or chocolate sauce poured into the centre of the tub. Whipped cream on top with a dry topping - hazelnuts or choc chips etc.

Judging by the fantastic response:rolleyes:, I dont think youre the only one who by passes them at the cinema.
    Possibly cause people are fed up with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Aw that sounds rather fantastic. I could have written a 1000 word response if you wanted but if only would have been waffling :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I very rarely get ice cream at the cinema but I saw that they were selling the chocolate fish from Phish Food as a topping in Liffey Valley so I got some. The fish were horrible. Nothing like the ones in Phish Food. The chocolate was crumbly and awful.

Another time I asked for Chocolate Fudge Brownie with chocolate fudge sauce and I got the low fat version of Chocolate Fudge Brownie with caramel sauce.

Advertisement