Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Semester Timetables are up.

• 18-01-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

FYI, the timetables are up for the next semester. Posted up on the notice boards in your area, as well as posted up on the public drive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Saw that, I'm getting a lie in on tuesdays, woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Are they online anywhere? Just got home yesterday so no way of knowing what I have until Monday morning if theyre not online

Annoying because this time last year I went in first thing on Monday only to find I had no class for 3 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Unfortunately they are not available online.
    However, if you're a computer nerd geek freak genius like me, then drop me a PM with what course you're doing, and I'll reply with Mondays schedule! :D

I copied all the computing timetables, put can't post pdf attachments in PMs, so you'll have to get a copy once you get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Nah I'm in Engineering so looks like I'll have to try my luck on Monday morning, thanks all the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Looks like I'l have to just head in on monday too. :( On one hand I hope it's not a wasted trip to find Im not in til later, but on the other hand a sleep in on mondays would be nice! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

They where out before xmas:confused::confused: I got mine emailed to me in december.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Mine only went up this week, no email, not even available online. :rolleyes:

Advertisement