Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Hate Facebook

• 18-01-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

..im not on facebook and i never will be. In fact im wondering why people i haven't seen in 20 years are sending me emails..why do these people think im their friend all of a sudden?
    just before christmas i met bumped into a lad outside a shop..we were in primary school together..hadn't spoken a word to him since aged 10 or whatever..just drove passed each other now and then never acknowledging each other..well he stops me and proceeds to tell me he's dying..he's got crones disease..he's waiting on a liver transplant..this sh*thead drove passed me for the last 10 years without nodding/waving/whatever hello and now he wants to be my mate becasue his liver is ****ed?
    well this nob has gone on facebook found one of my brothers(who he doesn't know)..got my email address..and has now passed it on to every f*cking pr*ck from our primary class and now im getting emails left right and centre. Asking what have i been doing for the last 20 years? F*CK OFF!

CU*T.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

And I hate when people who don't play Runescape with me email me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

Well .... what HAVE you been doing for the last 20yrs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

OutlawPete likes this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Cool post bro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

The awkward moment when Nozebleed gets unwanted friend requests....

You can always just ignore the emails ya know! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Would you not give him a bit of your liver? Sure it grows back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭Guill

Top right of the page, there's a little red X, click it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

The guy's dying and you wont even play a bit of mafia wars with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

this is why the 'Delete' option is there.....

hang on if they are e-mailing you why do you hate facebook???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

the guy is dying and you care about facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Facebook is internet crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

peabutler wrote: »
    And I hate when people who don't play Runescape with me email me.
    you play rs? :p me too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I'll always consider my primary school classmates as friends warranting a stop and chat.

No, No I don't :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Nozebleed wrote: »
    ..im not on facebook and i never will be. In fact im wondering why people i haven't seen in 20 years are sending me emails..why do these people think im their friend all of a sudden?
    just before christmas i met bumped into a lad outside a shop..we were in primary school together..hadn't spoken a word to him since aged 10 or whatever..just drove passed each other now and then never acknowledging each other..well he stops me and proceeds to tell me he's dying..he's got crones disease..he's waiting on a liver transplant..this sh*thead drove passed me for the last 10 years without nodding/waving/whatever hello and now he wants to be my mate becasue his liver is ****ed?
    well this nob has gone on facebook found one of my brothers(who he doesn't know)..got my email address..and has now passed it on to every f*cking pr*ck from our primary class and now im getting emails left right and centre. Asking what have i been doing for the last 20 years? F*CK OFF!

CU*T.

add me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Loner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Up-n-atom!

Vicxas wrote: »
    Facebook is internet crack.

Boards.ie is internet crack.

This thread should be called 'I Hate E-mail'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

CU*T.

I just hope that poor man has already died so he doesnt see this stupid thread you've created.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

How about you ignore it and sh*t the f*ck up? No-one gives a crap if you hate something or not. Jesus.

I suck hot pen1s. Call me. 087 2266215

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Forget Facebook man, get yerself into anger management

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

I'm not on it, but the mrs has an account. She dont put any pics on it just chats with friends. I'm going to open an account for family members only, but i know all her friends will be trying to be a facebook friend with me. Is there a PFO button rather than ignoring them, so they'll get the message... Fcuk Facebook!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

CU*T.

We are in the era of people presuming other people give a **** about their pathetic lives.

Stay strong my friend, this era will pass, the attention whores will die from lack of attention and society shall be cleansed.

We are in the era of people presuming other people give a **** about their pathetic lives.

Stay strong my friend, this era will pass, the attention whores will die from lack of attention and society shall be cleansed.

Says the man with over 100 posts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Up-n-atom! wrote: »
    Boards.ie is internet crack.

We should start a thread saying how much we hate boards, but we're posting on it, how non conforming is that!!

Giblet wrote: »
    Says the man with over 100 posts!

What's your point?

You have Ryu, I have Noam Chomsky, I'm better than you.

What's your point?
    Your post sucks

I'm Mick McCarthy's baby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Up-n-atom! wrote: »

I think 'I Hate People' would be a more appropriate title.

peabutler wrote: »
    I'm Mick McCarthy's baby.

fukken ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

thank you for such a wonderful gift, here is one back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I hate China, I don't go there.

I hate tea, i don't drink it.

I don't like Cricket, oh no, I.... don't watch it!

So the answer to your Facebook folly is......... don't bloody go near it! Simple!

Your post sucks

I don't see the connection.

MrStuffins wrote: »

Nothin' like a sideways vagina to mix things up

LITERALLY

• Advertisement

I don't see the connection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

If your not on Facebook then why is your brother advertising your e-mail address online?? :confused:

I think your a dirty rotten liar OP and you just made baby Jesus cry.....:(

MrStuffins wrote: »

I hate tea, i don't drink it.

I don't like Cricket, oh no, I.... don't watch it!

So the answer to your Facebook folly is......... don't bloody go near it! Simple!

He gets emails, read the post.

Setting up a filter to route any mail that contains "facebook" to trash is effort. It may be a tiny effort, but an needless effort none the less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I dislike facebook for the same reasons. Oh except the not engaging in a conversation with an old classmate, even though he's dying, on account that he drove by you and didn't see fit to shout this information out the window.

But really Facebook is just crap isn't it? I actually deleted my account cos it was just another shiny distraction and people using it were too busy yapping on about how stupidly important they were. Or their stupid f*cking farmville farms.....or Mafia Ville or Rape Ville, or whatever it's called now. <grumbles like the oul fella I'm turning in to>

Hey OP is this you? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I hate cheese

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Nothin' like a sideways vagina to mix things up

LITERALLY

i used to say that to a chinese girl i worked with 'do you have a slanty mary'

He gets emails, read the post.

Setting up a filter to route any mail that contains "facebook" to trash is effort. It may be a tiny effort, but an needless effort none the less.

Who the **** uses emails anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Who the **** uses emails anyway.

Exactly, it's all about Facebook these days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Lets all send the OP annoying, pointless PM's!

I bet he'll love that....

Brilliant. I hope your 9,597 previous posts actually make sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

You'll be well sick when you miss out on the millions this guy was offering you in his will, op... And all you had to do to get it was facebook him :pac:

Aldebaran wrote: »
    I think 'I Hate People' would be a more appropriate title.

Yeah yeah Mr Popular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I hate cheese

:eek:

Take it back............Take it back now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Billy no mates

• Advertisement
Advertisement