Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant 10ft drunk puppet in sligo.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Light weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Absolutely brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

so thats what AC looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hope we see him in Galway for the summer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

bmw535d wrote: »

i cant believe i wasted 3 minutes of my life watching that!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

A1 OP!

I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

That's some seriously talented stilt-work there. Fair play to everyone involved

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

The movement is incredibly realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

That is absolutely horrifying and wonderful. It's not a puppet though, it's a guy on stilts in a costume. I'd say the hand holding the pint is stuck to the chest and he uses the spare arm to move the head around.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That's no giant puppet..

.. he's called "Mad Michael" round these here parts!

He has claws as big as cups. And he has four ears, two for listening and two "are sort of back-up ears". Some might be on the inside of his head. He has a retractable leg so he "can leap up at you better". He has magnets on his tail, so "if you're made out of metal, he can attach himself to you". He lights up at night and has a tremendous fear of stamps. His yawn sounds like Liam Neeson chasing a load of hens around inside a barrel. He has no mouth, but instead has four arses and he only has eyebrows on Saturdays and he lives "on the place where there should be moors" and the locals think he is some sort of giant fox. He makes a "terrible howling noise" and he is the size of a jaguar [the cat not the car] and has got big white teeth, as sharp as knives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

That was brilliant, esp the part when he smacks the guy in the head with the bottle 2 minutes in :)

Advertisement