Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Diploma in Systems Thinking in Practice

Options
  • 18-01-2011 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at this OU course, but I'm not sure how it would be viewed by potential employers. Has anyone any experience of the course and how have they fared afterwards, does the theory learned transfer well to the real world?

http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/qualification/e28.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Frank Grimes Jr

I came across this place The Systems Place while researching module "T214 Understanding Systems". Populated with systems students, present and past. Might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 timmers

Know this is an old post but Just have a few questions if you dont mind.
    Firstly, wondering if either of you ended up doing this course and if so how you find it? Also, where do see it fitting in as a job role?
    I'm interested in it (though it looks expensive enough, dip=€9000 I think, MSC=€11000). Any info is appreciated.

Advertisement