Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study time and grades

• 18-01-2011 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, im Higher biology, geography, contruction and physics.
    and im doing Ordinary english, irish and maths.
    I need around 400 points. Any tips on how to achieve that and how much studying needs to be done ??
    any help acrecciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

just study brah......... aint nutn to it but to do it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Turn the computer off. Honestly you might think it helps for some things but it's a massive distraction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BrenosBolts91

Comndapool wrote: »
    Hi, im Higher biology, geography, contruction and physics.
    and im doing Ordinary english, irish and maths.
    I need around 400 points. Any tips on how to achieve that and how much studying needs to be done ??
    any help acrecciated :)
    There's no set study guide that tells you study for this long and you'll get this many points at the end of it.

Tip on doing study; study in bursts of 45mins to an hour. After that take a break for about half an hour. Have a cup of tea or whatever then back to another 45mins-60mins burst of study. Arrange to do a different subject per day.
    Also,I founf after school study a great help because like the other posters just said, theres no PC or that to distract you.

Best of luck. Its not as hard as some people or the media wants to make you beleive. Trust me, I've done it twice. :)

Advertisement