Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky's Offers

• 19-01-2011 12:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Will Sky have a new offer after the 3rd of February? Would it be worth waiting till then to sign up with them?

The offer at the moment is pretty good. I dont want to miss out on something better though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Deedsie wrote: »
    Hi,

Will Sky have a new offer after the 3rd of February? Would it be worth waiting till then to sign up with them?

The offer at the moment is pretty good. I dont want to miss out on something better though.

You will end up waiting forever in case a better offer comes along.I strongly suspect the same offer will stay in place.
    Sky always have a policy of offering free months viewing for premium channels in the run up to Christmas and after that the offers tend to change back to free boxes.Better off ordering now as I have seen the boxes rise to €49 plus install.
    Not always a good idea to wait and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Sorry, I didn't want to start another thread. Just a quick question about payment. Do you have to pay for sky via direct debit? Or can you pay over the phone etc? Is it more expensive to pay over the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

They insist on Direct Debit. You could possibly hassle with them by offering a monthly deduction from your credit card. But thats only giving you 6 weeks max grace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

They prefer direct debit but will also accept credit card payment.

At a push they will accept laser and postal order but there is a surcharge for postal order payment.Even so you have to pay by direct debit or credit card to get installed and can change the payment method afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

They accept payment by credit/debit card but will charge an extra 75c a month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement