Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy Versus XIII New trailer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Their cgi for the intros must make the the budgets of most developers look like chump change :D

Seriously though IF this makes it out over here, I'll be heavily scouring the reviews, FF13 was a steaming pile of doo doo , the story and characters were fine but the linearity of the gameplay sucked the life out of it .

Last I heard this wasn't even coming out here though I haven't been following it since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

i thought the characters sucked except for lighting she was cool enough , hated the little emo kid and that little girl, story wise never finished it couldn't bare pass the 40 hours tutorial :L,
    with versus i be surprised if it doesn't come to the us and Europe though im still new to the series and dont know how square enix work it be a bad business move if it stayed in japan

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

All those FF13 games shown today will definitely make it to europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

I will get this game when it comes out but would not expect much of the cause lately any thing square enix do sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

Holy Sh*t at the intro graphics!

When do we get those real-time??!

• Advertisement
Advertisement