Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join New Metal Website Team!

• 19-01-2011 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

New metal news website named forbidden metal will be looking for volunteers in the coming months to help write content for the website. content will be reviews of metal music and festivals... and should be writhen with an epic feel to it, fun to read...

If interested please comment below!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SpittinStuff

Will this website be covering local bands? As in the irish "scene".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'd certainly be interested - I do a lot of this stuff for a living - would could write some reviews from a UK base if that would be OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Passed this on to a mate of mine. He's very opinionated\sarcastic and is basically my walking metal encyclopaedia.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭SymphonyX

The website is done template wise , all its missing is content. And yes Irish metal is always welcome, but if reviewed by us it will looked at the same way as any other metal band around the world.

If any one is interested I can be contacted on thisisdragonspool@gmail.com
    I can give you a sneak peek to the website then...

Pass this around if you know anyone else you may think will be interested!

Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

chin_grin wrote: »
    Passed this on to a mate of mine. He's very opinionated\sarcastic and is basically my walking metal encyclopaedia.

So linky to his blog then?:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement