Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why aren't we allowed slag fat people?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

CallMeFlo wrote: »
    God I hate fatties, they irritate me so much. Just join a bloody gym or get a gastric bypass already and stop telling yourself that you're a "healthy weight" :mad:

God I hate dumb kids. They irritate me so much. Just read a book if you are able or develop some level of cop on and stop telling yourself that you are in any use to this world, despite what your over indulgent parents tell you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

Ah to be fair...Its just a bit of banter.

Ah to be fair...Its just a bit of banter.

Tell that to the parents of vulnearble teens with weight problems who have died by suicide due to bullying from their dumb peers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

get called skinny all the time, certainly lean in comparison to so got worried n checked my bmi - actually spot-on recommended weight and waist size. In fact fractionally over, weight-wise. Go figure

even that bastion of butch shane warne has slimmed down FFS! but it just seems part of his bizarre full-on metrosexual reinvention.. cricket can do that to ya regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

Darlughda wrote: »
    God I hate dumb kids. They irritate me so much. Just read a book if you are able or develop some level of cop on and stop telling yourself that you are in any use to this world, despite what your over indulgent parents tell you.:D

I think somebody needs to calm down! :p
    Tell that to the parents of vulnearble teens with weight problems who have died by suicide due to bullying from their dumb peers.

Also you talk about people committing suicide from bullying?
    "stop telling yourself that you are in any use to this world"
    Now correct me if I'm wrong but could telling someone they are no use in this world not be interpreted as some form of bullying? and such a thing being said to someone sensitive could lead them to commit suicide no?

Just think about that! :D

• Advertisement

@callmeflo: Cop on you silly child

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'm pretty sure, now I could be wrong, but if you exercise regularly and eat healthy then you wont get fat. Simple as that really. Self inflicted, no sympathy from me.

@callmeflo: Cop on you silly child

I know you are but what am I? ;):p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I'm pretty sure, now I could be wrong, but if you exercise regularly and eat healthy then you wont get fat. Simple as that really. Self inflicted, no sympathy from me.

Not entirely true. I eat like a pig, out of a trough and everything, and I'm rake thin. Same thing can happen for fatties, no matter what, they stay big. It's just a body type.

I'm pretty sure. lalala ...if you study enough and work hard you can get into medicine law etc, or at least ensure you will never be unemployed in your life.

Simple as that really. Self inflicted, no sympathy from me.:D

• Advertisement

God I hate poor kids. They irritate me so much. Just get a job if you can and just make some money and stop telling yourself you can't afford anything in this world, despite what your lack of affluent parents tell you..Gawd

Not entirely true. I eat like a pig, out of a trough and everything, and I'm rake thin. Same thing can happen for fatties, no matter what, they stay big. It's just a body type.

Yeh I see were you're coming from. Im in the same boat as yourself there but thats metabolism for ya!
    I'm pretty sure. lalala ...if you study enough and work hard you can get into medicine law etc, or at least ensure you will never be unemployed in your life.

Simple as that really. Self inflicted, no sympathy from me.:D

Oh don't worry, I've no fear of that. I'm actually not a cnut like some people and have valid work experience and a sense of humor to go with it.

Oh don't worry, I've no fear of that. I'm actually not a cnut like some people and have valid work experience and a sense of humor to go with it.

You may not think you are, but might be sadly mistaken about all your assumptions.

I know you are but what am I? ;):p:D

No you're a towel

You may not think you are, but might be sadly mistaken about all your assumptions.

Unlikely.

Unlikely.

Get over yerself.

No you're a towel

And again... I know you are but what am I? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

i used to work in a cafe a where you got a biscuit with your tea/coffee. every day without fail someone would say "you have the biscuit, sure you could do with fattening up". As someone who at the time was quite conscious of my thiness (word??) i hated this. so one day i decided to test a reply" Thanks sure you look like you have enough of them anyway"

I get a complaint about me to the Manager!!

Fat bitch!

And again... I know you are but what am I? :D

My dad's bigger than your dad

• Advertisement

My dad's bigger than your dad

How would you know you perve!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

How would you know you perve!! :p

Well that's just grossly inappropriate...I'm telling the teacher

Well that's just grossly inappropriate...I'm telling the teacher

:eek: No please don't tell the miss.. I'm sorry :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Nadser wrote: »
    It's amazing how all the fatties I work with are 'big boned'.

Strangely, they're also the ones who eat crisps, chocolate and biscuits EVERY DAY on their breaks.

Co-incidence???

Ah the internet, where all the massive generalisations in the world come to life. Not to question the validity of your post, but who calls themselves big boned in this day and age? It's just one of those phrases that has been ridiculed to death at this stage and no-one dares to use it anymore as an excuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Balloon Of a fish in C.

Can't remember when I've ever seen a respectable looking person crticising someone in public. It just doesn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Nadser

Ah the internet, where all the massive generalisations in the world come to life. Not to question the validity of your post, but who calls themselves big boned in this day and age? It's just one of those phrases that has been ridiculed to death at this stage and no-one dares to use it anymore as an excuse.

Oh, if only that were true! I'm serious - we had a health check and a number of people who were told that they needed to lose weight said that it was ridiculous, what did the nurse know, they'd always had big bones! Had me chuckling to myself for days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Nadser wrote: »
    Oh, if only that were true! I'm serious - we had a health check and a number of people who were told that they needed to lose weight said that it was ridiculous, what did the nurse know, they'd always had big bones! Had me chuckling to myself for days!
    Someone I knew nearly had kittens because they were told by the doctor that they were half a stone overweight and should take steps to lose it while it's not a lot overweight. The person didn't take kindly to that and declared that the BMI is totally wrong and no way is she overweight blah blah. Some people just do not want to listen. You don't have to be morbidly obese to be overweight but this is part of the problem. Because the average size is getting bigger, people can fool themselves for longer and pretend that they aren't overweight at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

• Advertisement

Stupid fat bitch!! :pac:
    Did those big cheeks not cushion the blow?

Advertisement