Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signet 220 vs Siemens Intrunet SPC4320

Options
  • 19-01-2011 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello Forum

I´m planning to change my old Pyronix matrix 232 to new generation IP control panel.
    Signet 220 seems to be perfect, but is not available here in Portugal.
    Siemens Intrunet SPC4320 seems to have the same funcionalities, but there is a lack of technical information (installation manual, firmware, software) compared to Signet.
    Anyone is using Siemens?
    Where can i download some technical manuals for it?

regards
    Chip

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not familiar with that panel over here. Bear in mind Siemens own Europlex.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 chipemulator

Signet 220 is supplied with all documentation (Technical manual,installation manual)?
    I need to buy any extra software to program it?
    where can i buy it ?

thanks

Chip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Program it using a standard web browser

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You could try some of the suppliers over here and ask can they ship it.

Where can i download Technical manual for signet 220?

The manual is on Europlex-Signet website for download, but is password protected!
    Anyone knows that password?

thanks in advance

chip

• Advertisement

I sent you a link for that manual. Hope it helps.

Thank you Koolkid

Thats no problem. Let me know how you get on.

Advertisement