Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burrin Manor ... ok area?

Options
  • 19-01-2011 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Might move there , whats the area like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mini mouse

hmmm I dont think it is a great area. It is down past John sweeney park which i know would be rough enough.
    Ive been looking for a place to rent in carlow the past few weeks and from what I gather the best areas would be heather hills out by the talbot hotel and places out on the hacketstown road.
    Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

I wouldn't choose to live there myself. If you're talking about buying I'd do serious research before committing to that area. I don't want to be prejudicial as I know a great many people in the area are A1 but some of them have challenging neighbours to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

wouldnt recommend it m8, and i know i live there, walls r very thin can hear neighbours fart!!! a few too many undesiribles aswell ruining it for d decent folk

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

It's a long way in off the main road and a huge estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

I notice up there aswel that their is a lot of houses in the estate with Caravans parked outside,
    Does anyone know why this is ? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Where are nice (non-student) places to live around town?
    SIX PACK wrote: »
    I notice up there aswel that their is a lot of houses in the estate with Caravans parked outside,
    Does anyone know why this is ? :confused:

Perhaps they like going on caravanning holidays?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭steder

HI Godwin

I have a friend with a house for rent in a quiet area in graiguecullen if you want his number Pm me your number and il send it to you.

Advertisement