Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tightening???

Options
  • 19-01-2011 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi everyone!

just a silly question but am not due to go to my gp for 2 weeks, im 25 weeks gone and im getting lots of movement, alot of which i can even see on the outside of my tummy!
    but in the last week or less i've noticed on the left side of my bump on roughly a 2inch sq area(very technical sorry!) i've been getting a tightening feeling a few times a day, its def not a kick and it only lasts around a minute, its not painful just a strange sensation!
    has anyone else felt this or is it just me over analysing everything?!!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It could be a bum or a head. They like to stretch out and push against their boundaries. I used to get feet digging into me, if I pressed them he'd retract. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I used to get major tightening from wk 22 on, as part of branston hicks. It didn't last long and was never in sequence just sporadic, especially when i went into meetings in work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭melsbells

thanks girls! i just seem to be getting all the bad symptoms and was wondering was my head so mushed i was imagining things:rolleyes:
    never thought of it being a bum or head, wasnt expecting an acrobat:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Do mention it though when you go to the doc or it will fester in your brain! Atleast once you have mentioned it you doc can add it to your notes.

Advertisement