Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Art Team hairdressers dublin - any good?

• 19-01-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has been to this salon and if they found it good? Its near BT2s off Grafton street. I usually go to Brown Sugar when I can afford it. Tthese guys are doing a deal, but if there terrible I'd rather wait till I can afford a decent hair chop! Anyone been?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I found them very good, I used a City deal and I was very happy. Sean did my colour and martin did my cut. The shape of the cut has lasted for ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭lorem ipsum

Thanks Foodaholic,

I decided I'd try the deal! I'm sure it will be great but I'll report back if I have a bad experience!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Do a search through this forum - you'll find a good few opinions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Well went back yesterday and got highlights and cut.
    Barry the owner did the colour and very happy with it.
    Martin did the cut again - he spent a lot of time on it ( didnt feel rushed out) and he even taught me how to blow dry and style my hair at home.

lorem ipsum hope you have a good experience, let us know how you get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Only ever gone for a blowdry there but it turned out lovely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

my girlfriend has just come back from this place very angry ,the attitude of the people was appauling. she is pregnant and asked if they had anomia free hair dye. She was speaking with the hair dye consultant who started to go on about what was and wasnt safe when your pregnant, even though he is a man and bald!
    wouldnt go back here again at all, she wasnt happy with the service and if she hadnt already paid for the cut, she wouldnt have got her hair cut there at all.

:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 The Art Team: Derrick

Hi,

On arrival for the color appointment your girlfriend enquired about the amonia levels contained in the color we use as she is pregnant, to which the Color Director noted that it contained very small amounts of amonia and that although perfectly safe for general use she may wish not to proceed as she was pregnant. A decision we support.

Unfortunately this was not discussed when booking and the ladies styling apointment was booked for 1 hr later after the color... with regret we were unable to proceed straight to the styling appointment as the stylist was already booked and unable to fit your girlfiend in immediately.

It is always our primary goal to provide the very best in customer service we as a team can and are dissapointed to feel on this occasion it didnt happen..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Im glad you got to post your response to the complaint above.
    These things happen.

Im glad you got to post your response to the complaint above.
    These things happen.

Anyone buy a voucher for the art team for a cut and treatment and found it near impossible to redeem or get anyone on the phone??? Don't know about anyone else but I can't afford to take a day off the get my hair done!!! Don't sell vouchers if you can't redeem them in time!!!! Very unprofessional and no fun losing out on 39 when it is out of my control!! Also if you take someone's name and number - make sure you ring them BACK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mlough

Booked for tomorrow morning. In fairness. Bought a deal and rang straight away .spoke to a really nice girl. No hassle getting first appointment I requested. So far so good.

Anyone buy a voucher for the art team for a cut and treatment and found it near impossible to redeem or get anyone on the phone??? Don't know about anyone else but I can't afford to take a day off the get my hair done!!! Don't sell vouchers if you can't redeem them in time!!!! Very unprofessional and no fun losing out on 39 when it is out of my control!! Also if you take someone's name and number - make sure you ring them BACK!!![/Quote]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

my girlfriend has just come back from this place very angry ,the attitude of the people was appauling. she is pregnant and asked if they had anomia free hair dye. She was speaking with the hair dye consultant who started to go on about what was and wasnt safe when your pregnant, even though he is a man and bald!
    wouldnt go back here again at all, she wasnt happy with the service and if she hadnt already paid for the cut, she wouldnt have got her hair cut there at all.

:mad::mad::mad:

Sounds like the hair dye consultant was thoroughly doing his job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mlough

Went in yesterday. What a thoroughly positive experience I had. Staff extremely pleasant to deal with. So happy with highlights and got fabulous cut along with a lesson on how,to blow dry. Salons have a legal obligation to advise someone pregnant what the risks are. Is this not the second post from the boyfriend of a girl who is,pregnant. Would you not be more concerned if they just didn't bother??? Anyway. After all the compliments I got yesterday I will definitely be going back. worth getting up early on my day off for 9 o'clock appointment!!_

Sounds like the hair dye consultant was thoroughly doing his job.[/Quote]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

mlough wrote: »
    Went in yesterday. What a thoroughly positive experience I had. Staff extremely pleasant to deal with. So happy with highlights and got fabulous cut along with a lesson on how,to blow dry. Salons have a legal obligation to advise someone pregnant what the risks are. Is this not the second post from the boyfriend of a girl who is,pregnant. Would you not be more concerned if they just didn't bother??? Anyway. After all the compliments I got yesterday I will definitely be going back. worth getting up early on my day off for 9 o'clock appointment!!_

Sounds like the hair dye consultant was thoroughly doing his job.
    [/QUOTE]

Can you DM your stylists name. Thinking of making an appointment for the weekend :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement