Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI Problem! "No Signal"

• 19-01-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello, so recently I've bought an xbox 360 250gb console and has been running fine with a HDMI cable, until I decided to move my xbox into a different room (different tv). Thats when the problem started. As I connected it to the tv with the HDMI cable I got a message saying no signal on the srceen. Thinking there was a problem with the tv I reconnected my xbox to the first tv which was previously running fine on. No Signal. Bought and tried a new HDMI cable, NO SIGNAL!

It works fine with the standard ext. cable included with the xbox, but it's not HD, and the graphics are rubbish. I've read that I should hold down RT and Y as the system starts as this resets the consoles display settings, but no joy. Has this happened to anyone else???

Advertisement