Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some good additional skills to compliment SEO/PPC

Options
  • 19-01-2011 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

So, the start of a new year, I'm wondering are there any additional skills I could pick up this year to add to my PPC and (basic) SEO skills.
    As well as my languages, I have a technical writing background as well, which stands to me as far as writing content would be concerned.
    I do have basic enough html skills, so it's never a problem if I need to add code to a site, or update some content.

But the area of e-commerce is something that interests me, and e-commerce sites. Now, I don't think I would be able to go off and learn linux etc etc, and the likes, but is there any tools or skills people have noticed that could be useful for this area.....?

Advertisement