Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AXA HOUSEHOLD INSURNACE

Options
  • 19-01-2011 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi my house has to be gutted due to flooding from frozen pipes.
    Axa is my insurer and they want me to use their builders to repair my house. I'm not sure about this as I feel their builders will cut cornors and so on. I don't have any knowledge of building works and can't tell what is poor quality or poor workmanship. I've ask AXA what happens if the doors fall of my kitchen press and they say the builder will be sent back down to repair them. Has anyone any good or bad expiences or knowledge that may help me. I would prepare to use trusted recommend local business to fix my house that I no have a good repertation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,191 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Im pretty sure if there paying the builders it will be done to a good standard there hardly going to send del and rodney around. It would have to be an axa approved builder who has worked for them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

Advertisement