Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap safes!

Options
  • 19-01-2011 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

There was a thread on here back before Xmas about safes in lidl gong for 40 euro, unfortunately the cash was tight at te time so they were gone before I got around to trying to buy one.

But I was in drogheda for the last few days and when in lidl they had one small safe left and a few larger ones! Bought the small one for 40 euro and off I went delighted with myself!

Until 10 mins later I found the same safe in homebase for 34.69! Back I went with the receipt and then bought the one in homebase!

Just said I'd let those who may want a small safe that they can b got handy there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

patsat wrote: »
    There was a thread on here back before Xmas about safes in lidl gong for 40 euro, unfortunately the cash was tight at te time so they were gone before I got around to trying to buy one.

But I was in drogheda for the last few days and when in lidl they had one small safe left and a few larger ones! Bought the small one for 40 euro and off I went delighted with myself!

Until 10 mins later I found the same safe in homebase for 34.69! Back I went with the receipt and then bought the one in homebase!

Just said I'd let those who may want a small safe that they can b got handy there!

Nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

ah no way:p i got the small one in lidl too and im delighted wit it, ideal for bolt, ammo and cash ect and small enough to be well hidden!

Advertisement