Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fa cup replay: Leeds Vs Arsenal ko 20:00

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Duckytech

B52 crosses better than Theo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

L'prof wrote: »
    The video on ITV is behind, Flashscore told me van Persie scored about 10 seconds before he did :mad::mad::mad:

good site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

same old arsenal, always winning:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Ahh well, we'll have to wait another year...
    Good game though !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭patrickc

Good game and well played arsenal. delighted we are through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭event

The 15,000 sunshiners will probably leave at HT
    The 15,000 make their way back to their seats.

are you talking about leeds fans here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

One thing I'm wondering is did Alex Song have some Cameroonian Witchdoctor potion before he started the match 'cos he was constantly passing it outside to the wing to his imaginary friend the whole match. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I noticed that too. My theory was that the floodlights were reflecting off his beard and blinding him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

L'prof wrote: »
    Can't agree to be honest, he takes a couple of steps sideways so that he can get as far over as possible and he still had no chance of getting to it!

Had a look at that a couple of times. He did shuffle slightly to the left. Still think he moved too late. Judging by the camera behind the goal he was probably trying to get a better view as it looked like he was unsighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

M5 wrote: »
    Had a look at that a couple of times. He did shuffle slightly to the left. Still think he moved too late. Judging by the camera behind the goal he was probably trying to get a better view as it looked like he was unsighted.

That was top corner at pace, Cech wouldn't have gotten to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Glad we won. I had a feeling Leeds would do it today. Luckily we won in the 90 minutes. no extra time or energy sapping 3 replays. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

event wrote: »
    are you talking about leeds fans here?

He is. And he hasn't a f*cking clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭HyperSkypeWiper

The 15,000 sunshiners will probably leave at HT
    The 15,000 make their way back to their seats.

We regularly get 30k. Last night it was 38k with a bigger away support than usual (even though they couldn't sell all their tickets :p).
    THIS kind of bs really annoys me,
    Who else would sell out every away game for this season so far?
    Who else would sell all their tickets for a game at YEOVIL TOWN, WYCOMBE, BRENTFORD, HISTON, KETTERING?
    Who else would get 28k in the gate for a THIRD season in league 1?
    Who else would bounce back from an unjust points deduction?
    There is no such thing as a fairweather Leeds supporter, we're a massive club and that cannot be denied. We'll be back at the top very soon. We won't just stagnate midtable, our history, our fans would never allow it.

Advertisement