Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kopek - Irish Band doing well!!!

• 19-01-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi All

Just wanted to let you know about a great Irish band that have been signed by Sony and are touring with Hinder (big American rock band). In a few weeks they will also be touring with Nickelback..

have a look at the below link to there new video. One of them is my brother so I am extremely proud.. let me know what you think and keep an eye out for another great Irish export.. not just boyzone..

Check out there new video on the below

http://www.kopekofficial.com/

Thanks for your time...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Band Promotion. Also, cathyk626, please don't post the same thing across multiple forums. It's considered spamming and is very much frowned upon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭p to the e

bout time they started doing well. used to go to every one of their gigs about five years ago and was there for the recording of the live album. fantastic band.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 r1scooby

I remember these guys from years ago, back when they used to be called Bloom! Thats great news about their upcoming tours and its great to see an Irish band do well especially one thats been working hard for so long!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭DMBandit

Really liking these guys, have been spreading the word since I read the OP last week. The acoustic version of sub-human on youtube is excellent.

Advertisement