Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Heating Low Pressure

• 19-01-2011 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone elses heating is displaying fault codes relating to low pressure, I gets it going after running the hot water tap for ages and a couple resets, the thing I ask is I noticed 2 other people with the same prob although different parts of the city. Should I ring the corporation or will this sort itself out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

Boiler
    May need a service

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭The blue blaa

Did you try topping up the pressure??? should be a fill valve where your boiler is or else one in the hot press top it up between 1.5 - 2 bar pressure there will be a gauge on ur boiler indicating the pressure.. Corporation have nothing to do with it..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

Did you try topping up the pressure??? should be a fill valve where your boiler is or else one in the hot press top it up between 1.5 - 2 bar pressure there will be a gauge on ur boiler indicating the pressure.. Corporation have nothing to do with it..
    i thought it was supposed to be at 1 bar cold , in order for it to work ok.?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭The blue blaa

1 bar pressure cold as you call it,would be 1.5 when boiler in use.. because of expansion vessel inside boiler,but your right it would better off on 1 bar cold.. my mistake tom thum

Advertisement