Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Space / Rent

Options
  • 19-01-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi All

I am looking for some commercial advice.

I am seeking at renting some office space for me and 2 of my colleagues. All 3 of us are friends and work from home but have decided to get an office together.

We all had the same complaint - that we missed day to day interaction with people and sometimes lacked drive and motivation as a result.

Anywho, we are not looking for something with a shop front, just office space where we can have 3 desks, a meeting room and facilities.

I have looked at the serviced office space but its not in the correct location. Regarding taking a lease on a stand alone offfice space (above a shop or in a industrial estate/business park) - are we subject to rates? and what other charges can we expect outside of a standar 12-24 month lease?

Kind Regards

Potsy
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Oasis678

hi potsy what location are you looking at. im in a similiar situation and have looked at a few options in a good few different areas so might be able to give you some advice

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

Oasis678 wrote: »
    hi potsy what location are you looking at. im in a similiar situation and have looked at a few options in a good few different areas so might be able to give you some advice

I am looking northside - Dublin 3, 5, 13, 17

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭byrne0f56789

I remember looking online at office space in the IFSC. The Offices were small but serviced and the Internet + council rates were part of the rent. Looked pretty good. Think it was by Connolly Station.

Do a quick search on Daft and you should find it. 850 a month I think. There are ones starting a 500 a month around Dublin 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

those rates figures are much lower than in dun laoghaire, i pay 1.5K for 450 sq ft per year

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Oasis678

Hi potsy i looked at some recently in
    dublin 9 Glasnevin area 200 per month desk in office
    own office in dublin 7 250 per month. not sure if im allowed post the places pm me if u want them. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

Thanks guys for all the recomendations.

I ended teaming up with 2 friends and we got a serviced office on the N32 in Dublin 17 - beside the Hilton Hotel.

Its a good location for me as i work quite a bit in Swords, Blanch and tallaght - M50 is just down the road.

The room is a good size and we got it for around 600 + vat.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭ana_conda

I'm in a similar situation I've found the perfect space in Dublin 8 and I need one other to share it with ....Its a steal at 125 per month that includes everything! All bills no hidden extra's

This is the advert I've put up on gumtree if anyone is intrested please contact me.

Looking for one other person to share a large office space in Dublin 8. Bright large room for only 125 per month all bills included.

* off street and secure parking
    * High Security in Building
    * Personal cell-phone operated electric gates
    * Kitchen
    * Communal Areas (including external patio)
    * Friendly and flexible Management

Idea for small start up company with limited budget

Advertisement