Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature entry to Nursing! Who else is applying

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dalen1980

i would bet one of them yours

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Marvel80

Having deferred from last year I will be going to Galway to do Midwifery and am totally excited and nervous! Best of Luck with your offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Shock85

Just happened upon this thread now, Im also applying for nursing and anxiously awaiting next Thursday :)

thats great that makes 3 of us going to galway we hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sweetbubbly

Hi I'm waiting anxiously for next week I scored 106 on order of merit and my first choice is Limerick, anyone else here applied for Limerick? and anyone know what time will offers be up next week??

• Advertisement

6am on the 7th there up online

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Daizee

Hi guys, well hows everyone doing? Not long to go now and im getting really nervous, thursday cant come soon enough just to get it over with, i know i'll be afraid to check cao when time comes! Anyone else feeling the same, god its getting painful !!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Bit anxious about it, but not worrying too much. It isn't the end of the world if I don't get what I want and can always try again next year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Daizee

You've a great score Will i'm sure you'll get what you want:) glad to see your so positive about it all i'll to try stay more positive myself cant wait till its all over and i know either way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 melly85

my score was 205 on merit list, i applied for nursing in cork. thurs cant come quick enough! does anyone know when the offers will be posted out to us... before or after offers online?? best of luck to everyone !!

• Advertisement

I imagine the results will be online the same day also, unsure of the given time. May say it on the CAO website

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MollyMac

Most offers for mature course applicants will be posted by the CAO on Wednesday July 6th and will appear on the CAO website from 6am on Thursday 7th (www.cao.ie). If necessary, further offers may be made in early August.

This is from the second page of the letter we got with our Aptitude Test Score letter.

60 hours and counting - thankfully I'm working for the next 2 nights to keep me distracted!! Kinda getting nervous now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Subsxxxx

Hi Everyone, some of you are on RC too. Check out this Facebook page of more of us or some the same! Let's try and merge RC, Boards and Facebook!
    ;)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_177866875598881&ap=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Squeel

Hi all can't believe this page has been here all along. I'm on the Rollercoaster page all along, im also on the facebook page.
    My OOM was 10 and score was 250. I've applied to WIT General Nursing. Roll on Thursday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Confused2011

Ive heard Offers are out 6am tomorrow morning is there any truth in it?

Probably just a rumour, if you check MollyMac's post above you will see she clarified it. But you never know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nervous 2011

hi everyone just came across this board am so sick with nerves after reading this i scored 220 in exam and placed 341 on order of merrit list i thought my score of 220 was good until i read all these threads!! applied for general nursing in wit

10 hours to go ................................:eek:

my stomach is turning!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Hi guys
    best of luck tomorrow xxx my tummy is sick for ye, I clearly remember this night last year. Big hugs and if it's possible to sleep try head to bed now the next 6 hours will fly and decrease the stress levels a bit x x x dunno who's heading to limerick but pm me or ask me any questions and I will gladly help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 jewell

Hi All,

Want to wish to all the very best for 6am tomorrow morning. I was with Smiler last year anxiously waiting for the results and and it is def worth all the stress etc. Remember if you don't get an offer tomorrow there will be further rounds.

xxx

Oh good god I'm pure sick 19 mins to go til I learn my fate. Best of luck everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Spud5467

Got my First Choice - DCU General :D

Congrats to anyone else who got the offer they wanted and worked for

woohooooooo i got psychiatric nursing in ucc!!!!! delighted :)

Got my second choice UCD general. I'm well chuffed. Hope everyone got good news this morning! :)))

Got my first choice. UCD general and childrens nursing. Congrats to everyone today and hope ye get what ya want :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 spooky2009

Got first choice gen nursing in galway, what a relief! Congrats 2 everyone who was sucessfull- see u on the wards!)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Confused2011

No luck here for nursing maybe august! Melly if you dont mind me asking what your oom was? I haven't come across many on this going for psych ucc so it might give me a better idea if I have a chance of an offer!

Good morning, I got my first choice ID in UL, so happy........................:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ithread

Got my first choice too guys - General in UCD - woohoo!
    Well done everybody!

Advertisement