Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC are charging me more than others?

• 19-01-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I signed up in December for UPC, I have now gotten my second bill. It is advertised on their website as €75 but I am paying €85 (as agreed when I signed up) should I be paying the old price or the new one. Its for the Fiber ultimate pack

Comments

You do know they raised their price on Jan 4th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

You do know they raised their price on Jan 4th?

Why would he? They didn't tell anyone.

Onikage wrote: »
    Why would he? They didn't tell anyone.
    Yeah very good point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

dillo2k10 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I signed up in December for UPC, I have now gotten my second bill. It is advertised on their website as €75 but I am paying €85 (as agreed when I signed up) should I be paying the old price or the new one. Its for the Fiber ultimate pack

What are your bill dates? Is the bill for a FULL 30 days or slightly over it? They bill in advance like most these days so you might end up paying for something like 35 days while they slot you into the nearest week period. I made the same mistake when I first signed up.

Advertisement