Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 0434 screen broken screen number saved on phone

Options
  • 19-01-2011 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi I know its a long shot, but I broke the screen on my phone and all my numbers are saved on my phone not on my sim, Does any one know if there is any way to transfer the numbers to the sim. The phone is fine just the screen is damaged so I cant see what I am doing to copy the numbers over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What model is it?

You can get a replacement lcd and you will be as good as new. In the meantime you can also try connecting it to ovi/pc suite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Danielg1982

Davy wrote: »
    What model is it?

You can get a replacement lcd and you will be as good as new. In the meantime you can also try connecting it to ovi/pc suite.

Thanks for your reply.
    Its a very old model, so I dont think it would be worth paying to get fixed, I have already replaced the phone,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

fix it yourself, might set you back 20 euro, all depends on how valuable the numbers are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement