Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myra shower problem/query

• 19-01-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Mate has a tank feed Myra 90( the one that heats & pumps) which is approx 5yrs old. Shower has started to act up, when your in the shower it works fine for 5/10mins but then the water stops but motor is still running. Each time it happens there is alway enough water in the tank and as far as I know if turned off for a period of time the shower will work again for anther 5/10 mins.
    I know all of the above would point to the shower/motor being nackered but before he shells out for a new unit is there anything he can try?.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Hell Toupee

Are you in an area were the water has been turned off? If you are it is most likely an airlock, I had the exact same problem with my Triton. not sure were the bleed screw is on a mira but on the Triton its a simple fix so I assume it should be easy to try. (make sure to turn power off first)

Advertisement