Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Hall Belfast

Options
  • 19-01-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Hi guys anyone been to Kings Hall Belfast for a concert? Im thinking of going to David Guetta but on Ticket master they have two types of tickets one standard and the other VIP. The VIP tickets are 10pounds more are they worth it anyone know whats the difference?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

I'd assume you would get early entry and some sort of VIP lanyard or something like that. Never got a VIP ticket to a Kings Hall concert before so I can't say for certain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

There's a balcony upstairs with a bar and toilets so you won't get ques. I assume you also get one of the seats upstairs if you want to use it (you can stand if you want).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Anyone else know?

Advertisement