Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game shows

Options
  • 19-01-2011 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi All

Do any one know of any game shows on sky i used to watch plyer which i liked but they have droped that then started to watch gameface which sucked anyone any idea thanks all

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I haven't seen a good game show on tv in yrs.wish the gamenetwork channel was still around.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Player is still on Bravo or something theres also a game show on channel 163ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

Bravo is now gone off the air which sucks any idea what the show is called makes it a little easyer to find and thanks for the help

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dmcdante wrote: »
    Bravo is now gone off the air which sucks any idea what the show is called makes it a little easyer to find and thanks for the help

Is it?didn't realise that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

There is a show called something like Bytesized on some sky channel thats actually ok at times.

• Advertisement

Is it?didn't realise that.
    Ya finished the start of this yaer no more A Team re-runs i will miss them dearly:D

Didnt notice Bravo was gone :o

will post next time that show is on whatever station i seen it on.

edit its on film 4 and youtube

http://playrhq.ning.com/

seems the website is fuxored.

Thanks Dreamers will have to have a good look for it tonight

Gamers Bytesize on Sky Channel 166 INformation Tv :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

remember used to watch this on sky 1 , looks so bad now lol :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Nothing will ever come close to GamesMaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It staggers me there isnt a proper games show on tv right now, although tv executives seem to think that the only people that play games are teens who needs to be pandered to by having streetwise "wikked" presenters trying to be all down with the kids. why cant the just make a games review/feature show? show previews, talk about upcoming releases, do some retrospectives. simple format. no in studio celeb guests trying to play Mario Kart, no 8 year olds asking for advice on how to beat zelda, none of the stuff that makes other game shows cringey and unappealing to adults. who are the biggest market for it. Its time the games industry got a grown up show, why cant they do it properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Charlie Brooker needs to make a new game show as game wipe was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

I think the weekly offerings from the XBox Live guys themselves are actually better than anything on the TV, which is saying something. Obviously you won't go there for independent news / reviews, but on all things XBox, their shows The Nexus and Sent You a Message are actually pretty decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

OP go to youtube.

Search for Rooster Teeth\Achiement Hunter\Machinima.

Watch everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,464 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Bring back Bits!

Advertisement