Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Edision Argus Mini 2 in 1 picture / sound sync problem

• 19-01-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I recently purchased an Edision Argus Mini 2in1 Combo Receiver. I've noticed that on the HD channels there is a slight but noticeable and annoying sync difference between the picture and the sound. The problem occurs on both the BBC and ITV HD channels via satellite and RTE2 HD through the DTT tuner.
    Does anyone have any solution for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

firmware related. need up to date firmware.

what version us on it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

yes i can also confirm its a simple firmware problem,. i downgraded mine to 1.1.79 ILTV (I think thats correct) and all is well. there is a new firmware not long released 1.3.24, i havent tested that one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 market_garden

Thanks STB and snaps.
    I not sure what the firmware version is as the receiver belongs to my parents. I'll check it out when I'm there again and upgrade to the latest.
    Good to know that's all it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 richierich21

Hi people, I have the same problem but not sure how to upgrade the software. A simple a.b.c on how to would be greatfully appreciated.

Advertisement