Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money money money........

Options
  • 19-01-2011 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am 26 years old, already have a law degree but have always wanted to go back to college to do vetinary medicine. I have the subjects and the points and had finally convinced myself to go for it this year. For some reason I had it in my head that I would have to pay about 9k roughly a year in fees which would have been tough but I thought about it for a long time and decided I would be just about able to afford it. I rang the fees office at UCD today just to make sure I had the correct figures.....I didn't! It works out about 17k a year!! About 15k fees and then 2k registration on top of that.
    I really don't think I could afford that.
    Is there any way around this or is anyone else in the same position and if so what are you doing to pay your way.....bank loans? grants? working part time in college ?

Advertisement