Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buck 65 - 20 Odd Years

• 20-01-2011 12:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Buck 65's new Album "20 Odd Years" is streaming on his facebook page right now.
    Drops Feb 1st online and in stores.
    Listening to it now and, as always, it's fantastic.

http://www.facebook.com/buck65?v=app_4949752878

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

excellent, been waiting for something new from Buick 65

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Gave it a listen, it's not one for everyone but i really enjoyed it. There was only 1 song that i wasnt particularly fond of called BCC.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Yeah, it's definitely not everyone's thing, but I think that's the same for every Buck 65 album, ya know?

I think it's quality and I can't wait to see it live somewhere like The Rosin Dubh or Whelans. It's perfect for small venues. I think buck 65 is one of the best live acts I've seen.

I've seen him a few times and thought he was great live. I think he played here a few weeks ago supporting someone else non hip hop.

He has a fantastic discog, he hasnt put out a bad album in my opinion. Vertex, Square, Talkin Honky Blues and Situation are all amazing.

EDIT: His Bike For Three album is also excellent.

Advertisement