Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tar is NOT a plaything?!

Options
  • 20-01-2011 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

So, there I was, watchin the ol' tello-vision, cool as a cooc-umber, when suddenly:
    The-Simpsons-2x02-Simpson-and-Delilah.jpg

Now,don't get me wrong, I don't know all that much about Tar: I've only taken a few glances in this here forum ya see ( it gets too hot to handle and after a while I need to run to the local shop and huddle in the frozen foods section to cool down)
    BUT From what I've gathered so far, the whole premise is that Tar IS a plaything.
    Maybe I've misread the situation, In which case
    sparkles.gifSOZZYSsparkles.gif

Anyway, I guess my main point is :
    "What is television teaching our children about the (sexy) function which Tar serves in our community?"

DISCOS

I MEAN!

Discus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

In_Soviet_Russia_Tar_plays_with_YOU_.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have enough playhandles for everybody :eek:

I fill the slutty void needed ina sociallyrepressedpostchurchguilty society.
    /spreads legs for the force of good

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

/spreads legs for the force of good
    /unzips, hauls out The Force of Good, and fills the slutty void ...

Advertisement