Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aptitude for Law?.

• 20-01-2011 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

I'm in fifth year and am considering going into the field of Law after school. What type of aptitude would you need for law?. I'm doing 6 Higher (English, Geography, French, Music, Economics and Business) I'm also doing LCVP. I was looking at Law BCL and Arts with Maynooth. Anyone know if this course is a good one? . Any comments appreciated! :-) Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

I cannot comment on law in Maynooth as I've no experience there. You should start a thread in the NUIM forum and you'll probably get some good advice there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

law isnt really that hard. theres a lot of reading in it and you need an aptitude for analysis and a bit of creativity. it takes more dedication than other arts subjects but the rewards in terms of career at the end are worth it

Advertisement