Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams- Business

Options
  • 20-01-2011 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I dont Know if i passed Business I got 2 d's And 3 C's! :confused: Can anybody help me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Are you a 1st year? Up the top of your results it will say your QCA. What is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Trader1992

its a 1.88 ??

OK. Well you haven't failed anything outright, but your results will have to be slightly better next semester to pass the year. You need a QCA of 4+ for the total semester to pass the year.

So you got 1.88. That means that you will need a QCA of 2.12 next semester to pass the year. Anything under this and you will have to repeat 1 or more of those D's you got. Hopes this helps and don't be worrying. People generally do better in their second semester, as they know the college, exam system etc.

so do I not have to repeat anything in the summer or does this still stand ??

As of now you don't have to repeat anything, but only if your results next semester are slightly better than the ones you got this semester. You need to get a QCA of 2.12 next semester, as you got a 1.88 this semester.

Getting D grades makes bits of your QCA. Aim to get a C or above in every module next semester and you wont have to repeat anything.

• Advertisement

thanks a million that took some of the stress away anyways !!

Advertisement