Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Bell Box for Astec 63D

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No, not from Astec to global. The resisters are built into Astec sensors & contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 uremoder

Hi guys, iv gotten the interface and the sabb from northwood, i tried replacing it today but had an issue, the panel doesnt seem to recognise the interface/bellbox, when i check clear 73, it says sab 0! Also when i connect it the bellbox goes into alarm.

Any ideas?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you connect the S22 to the Panel on its own you should get 1 SAb & SAB Tamper

• Registered Users Posts: 2 uremoder

KoolKid wrote: »
    If you connect the S22 to the Panel on its own you should get 1 SAb & SAB Tamper

Excellent, i'll try that in the morning, i had connected the interface to the sabb and mounted it first, obviously i should have connected the interface first and then connected the sabb to the interface?

Yes try that first. Need to see if the panel is seeing the unit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement