Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend parlor in Dublin

Options
  • 20-01-2011 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi :D

I'm planning on getting a voucher for my oh for valentines, he has a tat in mind it'll be his 6th

He's been quoted the most at €300 and the least at €80 for this tat (it's very simple but time consuming and made up mostly of lots of very small boxes)

Just wondering of anyone can recommend a good place that do nice work and wont charge an arm and a leg?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

gaoife wrote: »
    Hi :D

I'm planning on getting a voucher for my oh for valentines, he has a tat in mind it'll be his 6th

He's been quoted the most at €300 and the least at €80 for this tat (it's very simple but time consuming and made up mostly of lots of very small boxes)

Just wondering of anyone can recommend a good place that do nice work and wont charge an arm and a leg?

Thanks a mill
    Good tattoos aren cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good.

Try Snakebite.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭gaoife

Thanks ii'm not looking for cheap just not to get ripped off ;)

I'll try snakebite

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

gaoife wrote: »

If you want something like that done right, then it'll take time, so will increase the cost. Otherwise it could end up with lots of very small wonky looking boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

totally - Snakebite! i had my 2nd tat done there last week and they did a great job especially on the shading...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jmcadublin

May be too late for a recommendation but i'd say check out colourworks in fownes street. just finished quarter sleeve on myself. darren is a cool guy, brilliant artist.

• Advertisement
Advertisement