Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

locking letterbox

• 20-01-2011 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Looking for a lock for a letterbox to prevent junk mail being delivered early morning and have unlocked for mail. has anyone used something like this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Just put a sticker on it "No Junkmail" .. works for me. It doesn't put off the clothing collection bag folks, but everything else has stopped. I've also added "No door to door salespeople" too which also miraculously seems to have worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭WildOscar

Alun wrote: »
    Just put a sticker on it "No Junkmail" .. works for me. It doesn't put off the clothing collection bag folks, but everything else has stopped. I've also added "No door to door salespeople" too which also miraculously seems to have worked.
    does not work for the free paper left sticking out. muppets cannot flick the wrist and put it through the whole way, beacon to burgulars

Advertisement